Canton Town Hall
The Canton Town Hall is owned and operated by the City of Canton.
Located in the downtown area, at 107 North Ash Street, the facility serves as the official meeting space
for the Canton City Council and the Canton Township Board.
In addition, the historic building is the community’s rental venue for private gatherings and events, with a maximum occupancy of 140.
The Canton Town Hall is perfect for:
- Wedding receptions
- Class reunions
- Family reunions
- Birthday parties
- Anniversary parties
- Graduation parties
- Retirement parties
- Business meetings
- Garage sales
- Other events
In recent years, several improvements have been made to the Canton Town Hall, equipping it with everything you need for your rental.
- Handicap accessible entrances and restrooms
- Tables and chairs for 120 guests
- Commercial kitchen
- Video projection system
- Sound system
- Elevated stage
- Maximum occupancy of 140
- Weekend (5 p.m. Friday through 12 p.m. Sunday): $400
- Daily (24 hours): $200
- Hourly (Two hour minimum): $20/hour
- $200 security deposit required for weekend and daily rentals